MCC Police Blotter
By Tuesday Boutin, Live Wire Staff Writer
Campus Report: Sept. 14 to Sept. 28
September 14: At 11 a.m. it was reported that a student was having an active seizure by the central Villages buildings. Emergency authorities were called and transported the student to the hospital.
September 16: At 4 p.m. there was a student with an unknown medical issue near the SSC building or East parking lot. The student was found in the parking lot and the emergency authorities arrived and transported the student to the hospital within 10 minutes of the initial report of the issue.
September 23: At approximately 3:30 p.m. a student passed out outside campus grounds. The student had no apparent injuries and refused medical treatment.
September 24: At approximately 10:20 a.m. a fire alarm was pulled accidentally in the first floor C-wing near the generator, mistaken for another device. Simplex tech came to fix the labeling issue.
September 28: At around 1:15 p.m. it was reported that a person entered campus grounds who was no longer allowed on campus.